What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- Enable certain functions of the Service
- Provide analytics
- Store your preferences
- Enable advertisement delivery, including behavioral advertising.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Third-party cookies. In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- All About Cookies: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: https://www.networkadvertising.org/
*Information presented on this website should not be construed as formal accounting or tax advice or the formation of an Accountant/CPA-client relationship. Additionally, any email sent to Bearman, CPA, PLLC at the email addresses set forth in this website will not create an Accountant/CPA-client relationship.